- Patrons are to observe dress code to dress neatly and no slippers are allowed into the auditorium. Please enter in an orderly manner.
- No foodstuff, beverages, chewing, bags or cameras etc. are allowed into the auditorium.
- Child under 1m in height is not allowed into the auditorium. Except the performances specially arranged for children.
- Special performance for children, no limit for children’s height, but all admission by tickets.
- Please enter the auditorium on time, kindly be seated as according to the seat number allocated. Late arrivals are requested to wait outside the auditorium and then enter quietly during the intervals.
- Please observe absolute silence and kindly switch off all mobile phones during performance.
- No photographing or video-taping or recording is allowed in the theatre without permission.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the auditorium.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Thank you for your generous cooperation！